Sunday 12 July 2015

Beetroot Juice

I received a juicer as a graduation gift from my parents and I've been juicing everything I can get my hands on ever since! This is by far my favourite combination. It tastes earthy and fresh, perfect for beet lovers! 



Start by chopping up three beetroots, two large carrots, one granny smith apple and a quarter of a lemon. 


Add all of the ingredients into your juicer with a small piece of ginger and voila! I would suggest that you add the apples and lemon first, followed by the root vegetables. 


Beetroot Juice
Makes approximately 2 cups 

Ingredients:

3 beetroots
2 large carrots
1 granny smith apple
1/4 lemon
small piece of ginger

Instructions:
  1. Chop up vegetables and fruit and pass through a juicer. Tip: Pass the apples and lemon before the root vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment